Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
You are able to provide an application specific mappings, which means one application can use the mouse differently from another. This is useful for games which do not inherently support the extended mouse buttons, because you can map keys to each button.
What's more, the list of functions available to map to is somewhat more comprehensive than the 32bit MS Intellimouse Software can handle, including things like:
- Volume Up/Down/Mute
- Media Player control
- Send a custom keystroke sequence
- Launch you email (or any) application.
- Capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard.
- Click-Drag [Sticky Buttons].
- Vista support with some Vista only featurs such as 'Show Sidebar', 'Flip 3D' etc.
From version 1.47, there is a single distribution that contains both the 64bit (x64) and 32bit (x86) versions. The installer determins which to use at install time.
x-mouse button control remap mouse buttons
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.