Version history for A Better Clipboard
Changes for v1.3.4 - v1.4.1
- - Fixed a bug where ABC would crash when clearing formatting on a blank document.
- April 24, 2015
- - Added GridSplitter lets you resize the the left and right panels horizontally.
- - Added Clear Formatting button.
- - Slightly improved the smoothness of the opacity animation when copying.
- - Pressing Esc will now undock the window (if docked) and stop the tutorial message (if playing).
Changes for v1.3.3 - v1.3.4
- - Fixed a bug where the application would crash if there were no items in the current library, you entered something into the content box, then clicked Yes when asked to save changes.
Changes for v1.3.2 - v1.3.3
- - Fixed bug where some multi-line C# code snippets wouldn't compile correctly.
- - Improved animation fluidity when docking the window.
- - Improved speed of checking for updates by parsing XML data instead of downloading the EXE.
- - Added automatic update checking for portable version.
Changes for v1.2 - v1.3.2
- - Added a button for running C# code snippets. It creates a new compiler with common WPF assembly references and using directives to compile the EXE and run the code. More languages will be added in the future.
Changes for v1.1 - v1.2
- - Added "Dock Window" feature.
- - Improved RTF copy mode. Copies both RTF and text formats simultaneously, so if the program you're pasting into (e.g. Notepad) doesn't support RTF, it will paste plain text instead