Version history for BDFix (free)
Changes for v1.8.1 - v1.8.2
- New: Remove unwanted m2ts.
Changes for v1.8.0 - v1.8.1
- New: Build dialog with more process information.
- Fixed: Ignore to copy files under CERTIFICATE folder in the last version.
Changes for v1.7.3 - v1.8.0
- New: Improved track deleting/Re-Adding for mpls mode.
- Fixed: Wrong mpls track order for mpls mode in some cases.
- Fixed: Wrong Sup time code when demuxing in mpls mode.
- Fixed: Fail to import some 264 video files.
- Fixed: Sony S470 playback problem.
- Fixed: Original subtitle is always on.
- Some minor changes and improvements.
Changes for v1.7.0 - v1.7.3
- New: Track clearing function to remove unwanted tracks or m2ts easily.
- Fixed: Not responding when parsing video file 99% on some Windows.
- Fixed: Wrong ATC delta value.
- Changed: List the most common languages first.
Changes for v1.6.9 - v1.7.0
- Fixed: Wrong CPI info for seamless multi-segments.
Changes for v1.6.8 - v1.6.9
- Fixed: Repeat video PID in STN when replace video track directly.
Changes for v1.6.7 - v1.6.8
- Fixed: Multiple tracks added in m2ts when replace video track for mpls mode.
- New: Add consistency check between subtitle and video tracks.