Version history for CaptureFlux
<<Back to software description
Changes for v6.0.0 - v6.0.1 (Early release)
- the sync audio/video is better in DV type 2
- un border is displayed in fullscreen to show that a capture is ongoing (red) or a capture is scheduled (yellow)......
- plug-ins should no more be necessary to render some sources like ADS DVD XPress 2 or Dazzle DVC 130 and DVC170 (it is even recommended to remove the plugin files from the folder of CaptureFlux)
- a bug of 6.0.0 making the program crash when capturing in some formats is fixed
- a button has been added for launching scripts
Changes for v5.2.1 - v5.2.2
- It fixes a bug when capturing in mode image/image with the intervallometer. In the previous versions the number of frames captured was limited to 20. It is no longer the case, thanx to some users who reported the bug, and specially Fabrizio who explained me precisely how to reproduce the bug
Changes for v5.2.0 - v5.2.1
- It fixes a bug when extracting images from the video, and no longer creates two images when only one is requested. (Thanks to Patrick Luginbuehl and M'hamed Bouhlal who reported independently this bug the same day).
- It fixes also a bug when capturing in wmv without audio (Thanks to Patrick LuginBuehl).
Changes for v5.1.7 - v5.2.0
- some memory leaks are fixed
- when no video source is requested on launch it is now displayed
- in some cases the divx format capture is improved
Changes for v5.1.6 - v5.1.7
- audio from sources like mpeg-2 is better processed
- the capture informat Window media Video (wmv) is fixed