Version history for CoolPlayer
Changes for Build 218 - build 219
- Fixed potential buffer overflow when reading OGG tags
- Fixed open file dialog not being modal
- Fixed add directory dialog not being modal
- Enabled XP visual style support
- Fixed bitrate display showing parts of previous songs bitrate
- WAV file bitrate is now shown
- Improved dialogs
- Keyboard shortcuts between player and playlist are now more integrated
Changes for build 217 - Build 218
- Fixed channels being swapped when toggling EQ
- Fixed player skin not saving properly
Changes for Build 216 - build 217
- Now loads .m3u playlists using "Open URL"
- Fixed using -h,-?,-help on the command line killing existing instances
- Fixed using -/+showplaylist on commandline messing with toggle playlist
- Fixed issue when seeking if coolplayer is paused
- "Just add files" is back
- Improved options dialog usability (Keyboard input and tab navigation now works and in correct order)
- Menus now have keyboard accelerators for easier navigation (underlined letters)
- Fixed length of WAV files not showing in playlist
- Fixed non valid files being added to playlist (such as .txt)
Changes for build 215 - build 216
- Enhanced aoTuV vorbis support.
- Correct the Makefile(s) there was a minor inconsistency that meant that it would not build.
- Add -Wall to the compile options so that gcc issues all warnings.
- Modify the sources to eliminate all of the compiler warnings.
- Update libogg to the latest version (1.1.3).
- Provide additional vorbis libraries (latest version = 1.1.2 and the aoTuV r1 variant) which can be used in place of the current version when building CoolPlayer.
- Create Visual Studio 2005 project files and modifications.
- Fixed several possible buffer overflows.
- Compiled against new MS libraries.