Version history for Cut Assistant
<<Back to software description
Changes for v0.9.12.1 - v0.9.12.2
Changes for v0.9.9.5 - v0.9.9.6
- usage of madExcept (http://www.madshi.net/) to improve reporting bugs.
- new About dialog.
- Allow usage of relative paths in save directories (cutlist, movie).
- Automatically show progress window of VirtualDub when cutting movie.
- New functionality: Automatically close cutting window after some time (configurable).
- Added Navigation submenu with all navigation actions (single, medium, big skip)
- Standard cut mode is configurable in settings.
- New actions for medium(2s) and big(20s) jumps in video. Skipped time duration of medium and big skip is configurable in settings.
- Size and count of frames in frame window is now configurable.
- FR1715458: Display frame in addition to time at timeline.
- Show progress in DirectShow-filter checking (in settings dialog).
- Show filter blacklist in settings dialog.
- layout improvements in several dialogs.
- misc minor bug fixes
Changes for v0.9.9.3 - v0.9.9.4
- "prev. / next 12 frames" commands can now be called from context menu for frame samples
- misc. minor bugfixes
Changes for v0.9.7.3 Beta - v0.9.7.4 Beta
Changes for v0.9.6.10 Beta - v0.9.7.3 Beta
- Support for Avidemux
- Settings for Codec in VD when using "Smart Rendering"
Changes for v0.9.6.6 - v0.9.6.10 Beta
- Supports "Smart Rendering" with VirtualDub 1.7. DivX encoder must be installed for this feature.
- Full Screen Mode (Double click on video window or Alt+Return)
Changes for v0.9.6.5 - v0.9.6.6
- Bug fixed: OLE Error when opening movie on some configurations.