Version history for Defraggler (Slim)
Changes for v2.15.742 - v2.16.809
- Added Windows 8.1 support.
- Added SSD optimization for Windows 8.
- Added Samsung and JMicron SSD TRIM optimization.
- Enhanced Solid State Drive detection accuracy.
- Added additional SMART data to Health tab.
- Improved search procedure for finding small files.
- Updated translations.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes for v2.10.424 - v2.15.742
- Optimized performance of Analyze and Defrag on all OSs.
- Improved Context Menu defrag features.
- Added File Type and Last Modified Date columns to the File List.
- Added progress information to Boot-time Defrag.
- Improved handling of locked and read-only drives.
- Improved management of unmounted drives.
- Added additional drive information.
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes.
Changes for v2.09.391 - v2.10.424
- Defragmentation speed improved by up to 30%.
- Optimized free space algorithms.
- Re-architected scheduling manager.
- Improved the fragmentation calculation during Defragmentation.
- Fixed keyboard support for scheduler.
- Minor UI tweaks.
Changes for v2.08.373 - v2.09.391
- Added Defrag Time Remaining.
- Improved formatting of Smart data.
- Smart data can now be copied.
- Updated support for McAfee Endpoint Encryption.
- Performance improvement on Windows 8.
- Improved accuracy of SSD detection.
- Improved unicode support for export file list.
- Fixed issued that caused the Benchmark button to disappear.
- Benchmarking info is now included in the export file list.
- Improved usability in Options dialog.
- Added Latvian language.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.