Version history for Cloudmark Desktop One
Changes for v1.7.0 - v1.8
- Support for Thunderbird 31 & General stability improvements.
Changes for v1.5.0 - v1.7.0
- Improved support for Thunderbird 24.
- Spammy meeting/appointment requests are now blocked from appearing in the Outlook calendar.
- Improved automatic configuration for compatibility with newer IMAP servers.
- Improved compatibility for Windows 8.
- General stability improvements.
Changes for v1.4.0 - v1.5.0
- Combined installers into one package that handles both 32-bit and 64-bitUpdated underlying engine to the latest versionMade changes to POP ProxyOptions in toolbar dropdown menu made identical to options in task tray icon menu
Changes for v1.3.3 - v1.4.0
- DesktopOne 1.4 provides support for Outlook 2013 and Windows 8
- Fixed issue with Trust Address Book in Thunderbird scanner not working
- DesktopOne now works with .NET Framework either 4.0 or 2.0