Version history for NirSoft DevManView (32-bit)
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Added 'Clear Recent Files List' for the 'Recent Disabled Devices Profile' option.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.40
- Added /use_wildcard command-line option. You can use it with /disable, /enable, /disable_enable , and /uninstall commmand-line options to specify wildcard instead of full name, for example:
- DevManView.exe /disable "USBSTOR\CdRom&???_*" /use_wildcard
- Use it very carefully !!
Changes for v1.30 - v1.35
- Added 'Recent Disabled Devices Profile' submenu, which allows you to easily load the recent 10 profiles you saved.
Changes for v1.26 - v1.27
- Changed the Registry key that is used to get the value of 'Device Registry Time 1', under Windows Vista/7/2008. In previous versions, this field usually displayed the same value for all devices under Windows Vista/7/2008.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of DevManView will be invisible on start.