Version history for DVD2One
Changes for v2.4.1 - v2.4.2
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed OS-X Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD on a 4:3 TV is now always allowed. These video attributes are also not compared anymore for the seamless join.
Changes for v2.4.0 - v2.4.1
- Audio Remaster engine again up to 2 times faster. This makes the engine up to 6 times faster than before!
- Increased max multiplier value to 128.
- Increased the batch list size to 50.
Changes for v2.3.1 - v2.4.0
- New Audio Remaster features:
- Engine up to 3 times faster.
- New apodizing function for improved sound quality.
- Move songs up and down in the songlist.
- Mac: OS-X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatible.
- Several other small fixes.
Changes for v2.3.0 - v2.3.1
- Changed the way empty cells are removed in movie-only mode to solve problem with Get Smart (thanks Jim!).
- Added simplified Chinese language.
- Fixed Czech language.
Changes for v2.2.2 - v2.3.0
- New option for movie-only and join mode: Target. This option defines what type of output files will be created:
- DVD Player: this is the default target and will create a dvd-video fileset that will play on any dvd player.
- Media Player: this will output a single VOB file which should play on most media players.
- PS3 USB HDD: this is a special mode for creating a single VOB file that will play directly from an USB Hard Disk Drive on the PS3. It does essentially the same as target Media Player, but the output size is automatically limited to 4GB. Also special warnings are displayed for audio and subtitle tracks that can not be played from the XMB. Please read manual for more info.
- New advanced option: support for dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB:
- The extra data is place in the 9th VOB file (thanks to Blutach for the idea!).
- This option can be used to create large joins for re-encoding with other tools.
- The output plays perfectly fine with Apple DVD player, VLC, PowerDVD and Media Player Classic.
- Please note that dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB are not compliant and may not work properly with other 3rd party tools or dvd players.
- Fixed incorrect error message when the default output location does not exist (thanks to Aaron for the tip!).
- Mac: made work-around for transparency bug in panels on OS-X Leopard (10.5).
Changes for v2.2.1 - v2.2.2
- With Audio Remaster you can now master MP1 and MP2 encoded files on DVD. This is for instance useful if you have DVB radio recordings.
- Mac: added support for packages in folder browser (like .dvdmedia).
- Fixed Hungarian language.
Changes for v2.2.0 - v2.2.1
- Fixed startup problems that some people where experiencing.
Changes for v2.1.4 - v2.2.0
- PC: Fixed Polish language.
- Added Czech language.
- Updated Portuguese language (thanks to Marco Pinto!).
- Completely rewritten and improved Audio Remaster engine.
- Based on the original V1 engine.
- User definable accuracy parameter (multiplier).
- Even with lowest multiplier (2) better sound quality than previous versions of DVD2one V2.
- Multi-core and multi-processor compatible.
- Added commandline interface to access Audio Remaster engine from other applications like SqueezeCenter for realtime use with the SqueezeBox.
Changes for v2.1.3 - v2.1.4
- PC: Fixed priority setting.
- PC: Added manifest for XP controls.
- PC burnengine: Added disk insert notification disabling and support for +R DL.
- Mac: Fixed handling of burn -6 error.
- Remember burnimage path for 'Burn DVD-image' menu option.
- Remember drivename in case there are more than 1 writers.
- Changed way empty cells are automatically removed from cell list in movie-only mode.
- Added full disc scan for full disc mode. This might help when the output size is too big or too small.
- Added Polish language (thanks to Maciej Bojakowski).
- Removed hostname lookup from startup to avoid possible delay (thanks to Jim Hoyt for the tip!).
Changes for v2.1.2 - v2.1.3
- Added Latvian language.
- PC: Fixed reading the volume name if there is no parent folder.
- Mac: Fixed writing to network drives.
Changes for v2.1.1 - v2.1.2
- DVD name is not converted to ISO compliant name anymore.
- Improved batch mode burning sequence (eject).
- Fixed batch mode warning if only a single disk is processed.
- Fixed 4:3/16:9 images and pal/ntsc images per title.
- Updated Italian and Portuguese languages.
- The "DVD name from source" option now reads the volume name if there is no parent folder.
- Mac: Fixed problem that only 1 DVD writer is shown when you have 2 (or more) exactly the same type of drives.
- Mac: Fixed possible crashes on cancel and quit. Added exception handler pool release in main and implemented new thread handling.
- Mac: Changed wave file input for AudioRemaster from QuickTime to own wave library to support 96kHz files.
Changes for v2.1.0 - v2.1.1
- Mac: Fixed problem running DVD2oneX on OS-X 10.3.9.
- Updated German language.
Changes for v2.0.6 - v2.1.0
- Added much requested feature: batchprocessing ! Now you can program up to 15 disks to be processed one after another without user intervention.
- Added check for filesystem of destination drive. FAT32 can only hold up to 4Gb per file, and this is just not enough for a typical single layer image.