Version history for DVDRemaster
Changes for v8.0.2 - v8.0.3
- Fixed a bug when exporting a program with no audio
- Added a format for Apple TV 1 / iPod Classic
Changes for v8.0.1 - v8.0.2
- Fixed subtitle issue for some users
- Fixed user defined presets editing
- Removed Chapter_x_x suffix in output files
- Fixed Japanese translations
Changes for v8.0.0 - v8.0.1
- DVDRemaster 8.0.1 features general improvements and various fixes.
- Saves the destination folder default as selected
- Fixed German translations
- Fixed an intermittent crash
- Fixed a subtitle issue for some users
Changes for v7.2.0 - v8.0.0
- Improved Video Quality. We re-wrote our video encoding engine from scratch, allowing for much-improved quality.
- New Export Formats. You can now output from DVDRemaster to new formats like MKV, WAV, and SRT.
- New User Interface. We completely redesigned DVDRemaster to make it even easier and more pleasant to use.
- Output up to 8 tracks. You can now include up to 8 different video and subtitle tracks.
Changes for v7.1.4 - v7.2.0
- Fixed an issue when exporting a movie with one text subtitle track through iTunes to an iDevice
Changes for v7.1.3 - v7.1.4
- DVDRemaster 7.1.4 features general improvements and various fixes.
- Provides a workaround for a bug in 10.7.2 where an export would fail if a Time Machine backup runs while compressing
Changes for v7.1.2 - v7.1.3
- Fixed a bug when auto-importing into iTunes
- Added a fallback mechanism for DiscIdent
Changes for v7.1.1 - v7.1.2
- Increased precision of chapter markers
Changes for v7.1.0 - v7.1.1
- Fixed auto-import to iTunes and better streaming to AppleTv on 10.7 for certain formats
Changes for v7.0.4 - v7.1.0
- Fixed incompatibility with 10.7
Changes for v7.0.3 - v7.0.4
- Increased reliability of remote subtitle processing
Changes for v7.0.2 - v7.0.3
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when adding tasks