Version history for EASEUS Partition Master Free Edition
Changes for v10.0 - v10.1
- Multiple language supported: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Português, Polski and 日本語.
- Improved the compatibility.
- Reduce the size of EaseUS Partition Master Free installation file.
- Fixed some bugs to improve product quality.
Changes for v9.3 - v10.0
- * Available to migrate OS to SSD/HDD
- * Multiple language supported: English, Deutsch, Français and 日本語
- * Better compatibility with SSD drive
- * Better support on UEFI motherboard and GPT drive
- * New WinPE bootable media bring more convenient performance
- * Fixed some bugs to enhance product quality
Changes for v9.1 - v9.1.1
- Support dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
Changes for v9.0 - v9.1
- Version 9.1 supports Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one-click.
Changes for v8.0.1 - v9.0
- Version 9.0 supports
- - Safely merge adjacent partitions into a bigger one.
- - Wipes data on unallocated space.
Changes for v7.1.1 - v8.0.1
- Faster and safer resize/move algorithm
- Brand-New user interface with Windows 7 style
- Support creating WinPE bootable disk