Version history for eHour (64-bit)
Changes for v1.4.2 - v1.4.3
- Bugs fixed
- [EHO-527] Internal error on report
- [EHO-529] Manage -> Assignments, when only one project is available under a client the dropdown becomes too small
- [EHO-528] Manage -> Projects, name & code header switched
- [EHO-526] Restore fails when there's a user without any roles
- [EHO-526] Upgrade script for MySQL fails in some cases
- [EHO-515] xlsx formatted downloads as xls
- Minor improvements
- [EHO-525] Added HikariCP for connection pooling. Use with ehour.database.cp=hikari in your ehour.properties.
- [EHO-524] Verify ehour.properties config when booting
- [EHO-517] JDBC driver classname is no longer required in ehour.properties
Changes for v1.4.1 - v1.4.2
- [EHO-454] Search filter in the timesheet
- [EHO-472] Hide customers in the timesheet
- [EHO-475] Export to XSLX instead of XLS
- [EHO-489] Update the French translation
- [EHO-509] Rename customer to client
- [EHO-510] In the report page, have prev/current/next options in the quick selection dropdowns listed first
- Bugs fixed
- [EHO-465] Current page not highlighted in the main navigation
- [EHO-470] Navigation calendar broken in the month overview page
- [EHO-480] Error thrown when two users have the same last name and one of them has no provided first name.
- [EHO-482] In Manage -> Projects, when filtering the project list the assignment list filtered as well
- [EHO-488] Locked timesheet can be filled up using 'Book remaining hours on this project
- [EHO-489] Chinese character set breaks the back-up
- [EHO-497] Internet Explorer 10 didn't display timesheet correctly
- [EHO-500] Backup to XML leaks memory
- [EHO-502] Date formatting in Project Manager section does not respect localization
- [EHO-503] Current date is shown as "last date" for users who have no start or end date
- [EHO-504] Default projects don't show any assigned users in "manage projects"
- [EHO-506] When the backup failed to import the data it corrupted the existing database
- [EHO-508] Manage Assignments - Projects are cut off
- [EHO-512] Assignments counts inactive projects, but doesn't load them in the assignment manager.
- [EHO-514] Labels are clickable for checkboxes
Changes for v1.4 - v1.4.1
- The Export to Excel icon was missing in the report screens. Version 1.4.1 fixes this.
Changes for v1.3 - v1.4
- New features
- [EHO-188] Manager can review and edit the team member's time sheet
- [EHO-206] Admin can run any user's "your hours -> export this month"
- [EHO-447] Mail a reminder when a user didn't book hours in a week
- [EHO-451] Split admin role in admin and manager role
- [EHO-181] User report doesn't show users with 0 hours
- [EHO-294] Revise reporting and provide by day, week, month, quarter, year reports
- [EHO-429] Ability to enter negative time in the timesheet
- [EHO-450] Allow users to be excluded from a timesheet lock
- Bugs fixed
- [EHO-413] Cannot find export to XLS
- [EHO-417] Using French locale breaks eHour
- [EHO-425] Assignment of the user to multiple projects at once doesn't work properly
- [EHO-431] In the reporting charts, the axes turnover amount and worked hours are opposite
- [EHO-433] The "export month" screen sometimes lists all projects incl. projects you're not assigned to
- [EHO-436] Showing rates in the reports did not check the config setting.
- [EHO-448] Authenticated SMTP support is broken
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v1.3
- now are bundled with Java, no need to install it beforehand.
Changes for v1.2.2 - v220.127.116.11
- The Windows installers for eHour 18.104.22.168 now are bundled with Java, no need to install it beforehand.
Changes for v1.2.1 - v1.2.2
- Replacement logo can be updated again, this was broken in 1.2.1
- Proper error message when trying to add a user with a non-unique username.
- Auditing all events (read & write) resulted into an endless loop. This is fixed.
- A large number of active projects broke the screen where a user enters his/hers hours.
- A dialogue pops up when a user enters hours but does not save the timesheet. This was broken when changing the weeks.
- Trying to change the username of an existing user through the admin interface was broken. Fixed.
- Cancelling editing the comment of an hour entry, would erase any existing comment for that entry.
- eHour now checks regularly (daily) for an update and displays a notification when a new version of eHour is released.