Version history for Epsilon
Changes for v13.08 (update) - v13.09 (update)
- C tagging now has special logic for the PROTO macro, in addition to the _ANSI_ARGS and __P macros.
- Visual Basic indenting now understands the MustOverride and Interface keywords.
- Under Mac OS X, Epsilon's CPU usage when waiting for an event is now lower.
- C mode comment handling was incorrect at the end of the buffer and in other cases.
- Dired couldn't delete NTFS junctions.
- The EEL compiler no longer crashes when it sees a certain invalid use of the & operator, but diagnoses the error.
- The -m0 flag could make Epsilon run out of memory sometimes.
Changes for v13.07 (update) - v13.08 (update)
- Epsilon for Windows now has much better support for NTFS junctions and symbolic links. Dired will show their destinations, and ** file syntax will follow them while guarding against loops, as under Unix.