Version history for Executor (64-bit Portable)
Changes for v0.99.31b - v0.99.32b
- Added exclude list setting. This can hide items from list and/or input auto-complete. Found under "Settings - Misc".
- Added pressing "esc" key in Notes hides the Notes window.
- Added hidden setting in Executor.ini named "indexextraitems". With this you can remove some of the additional indexing, beside start-menu, that Executor does when indexing is enabled. For example the control panel items, admin tools and short-cuts from desktop etc. See hidden settings documentation for more info.
Changes for v0.99.30b - v0.99.31b
- Added option to specify another location for Notes (found in Settings - Notes). When changing location several options of how to migrate to the new location will be presented.
- Added option to monitor Notes for external changes to file (found in Settings - Notes).
- Added list of clipboard will now show the date and time of each clipboard item.
- Added option to save clipboard to disk for X amount of hours. So if Executor is closed, clipboard items are not lost in Executor. This is found under "settings - misc". This is disabled by default. Be aware that the saved clipboard entries are not protected on disk, but only obfuscated to not be readable clear text.
- Added a button in "Settings - Misc" to clear Executor's clipboard items.
- Added $CLEARCLIPBOARD$, setting this as a command of a keyword will clear Executor's clipboard items.
Changes for v0.99.28b - v0.99.29b
- Added Notes which is a small notepad for quick notes etc. It's saved as notes.txt in executors data folder.
- Added -n will open notes. -n also supports parameter text to add notes quickly. Example -n remember milk.
- Added a new default keyword "notes" it works just like "-n", you can of course decide to add a hotkey to this (existing users can import this keyword from standard.exc) The new keyword is using the keyword command $NOTES$.
- Added notes to right-click context menu of Executor.
- Added $CLIPBOARDTONOTES$, setting this as a command of a keyword will copy current clipboard item to notes.
- Added $ALLCLIPBOARDTONOTES$, setting this as a command of a keyword will copy all clipboard items that Executor have currently picked up to notes.
- Added $COPYTONOTES$, setting this as a command of a keyword will trigger a text copy to clipboard and then copy this to notes. This is only useful if assigning a hotkey to the keyword as well. So you can highlight some text somewhere (like a browser), press the hotkey and then the highlighted text will be copied to notes.
- Added setting "When adding to notes add to bottom instead of top." this is found under "Misc" settings.
- Added a list of the internal commands will be displayed in list when starting input with "-".
- Added hidden setting "commandslast" this can be set to 1 in executor.ini, if you want commands to appear last in list instead of first.
- Added Input title context will now also detect internal commands (like -a, -add, -edit etc) and show title of these (help text).
Changes for v0.99.27b - v0.99.28b
- Added option "Launch list items by pressing it's number unsing nemeric keys". This can be found in "Settings - Drop down / list".
- Added option "Show numbers in list (1-9)". This can be found in "Settings - Drop down / list".
- Added when no executor.ini is found, but a backup is found, then there's an option to restore backup.
- Changed that -folder, -f, -exefolder, -ef, -report and $DATAFOLDER$ also supports optional file explorer option.