Version history for FileOps
Changes for v0.32 - v0.33
- Added: Automated 7-Zip multi-part joining. Requires 7-Zip.
- Added: .foc/.lst files are now handled when FileOps is integrated with the system shell.
- Added: System shell integration for .001 part files.
- Other: Click on "Shell Dis-integrate" and then "Shell Integrate" to enable the two changes above.
- Other: Minor changes.
Changes for v0.31 - v0.32
- Added: Update checking via the About tab.
- Other: The Join operations now pre-allocate disk space before joining. This leads to a very significant performance improvement.
- Fixed: Shell integration wasn't working correctly.
- Other: Improved MD5 file reading compatibility with non-standard .md5 files.
- Other: Various minor changes.