Version history for FLV Extract
Changes for v1.6.4 - v1.6.5
- Supports files containing HE-AAC audio.
Changes for v1.6.3 - v1.6.4
- Marked as system DPI aware to fix blurry UI with high DPI settings.
- Changed license to MIT (was GPL v2).
Changes for v1.6.2 - v1.6.3
- Supports loading on .NET 4.x runtime (not required; still 2.0 compatible).
Changes for v1.6.1 - v1.6.2
- Fixed MP3 VBR header incorrectly indicating that its frame has a CRC.
Changes for v1.6.0 - v1.6.1
- Fixed 0-byte output for CBR MP3 audio less than 64KB.
- Detects MP4 files and recommends YAMB/MP4Box.
- Work around auto scaling bug in .NET Framework for high DPI compatibility.
Changes for v1.5.1 - v1.6.0
- Writes VBR header for VBR MP3s (fixes players showing incorrect duration).
- Recognizes format variants added in Flash 9 (MP3 8 kHz and PCM little endian).
- Fixes problem with low bitrate Speex.
Changes for v1.5.0 - v1.5.1
- Shows suggested cropping for VP6 videos that were mod-16 padded by the encoder.
- Separates Speex frames into their own packets to work around buggy decoders, writes multiple packets per Ogg page to reduce overhead.
Changes for v1.4.0 - v1.5.0
- Supports Speex (.spx) audio.
- Command line version (FLVExtractCL).
Changes for v1.3.0 - v1.4.0
- Supports H.264/AVC, written as a raw elementary stream.
- Supports AAC, written as .aac with ADTS headers.
- Extracts VP6 alpha channel to a separate file.
- Prompts before overwriting files.
Changes for v1.2.1 - v1.3.0
- Added dialog that lists the status of all files to replace the message box that was shown for each file.
- Doesn't leave files open upon error.
- Better handling of incomplete files.
- Changed VP6 FourCC from FLV4 to VP6F.
- A few fixes for rare files.
Changes for v1.2.0 - v1.2.1
- Can extract uncompressed PCM audio.