Version history for Free Download Manager (MacOS X )
Changes for v5.1.36 - v5.1.37
- - Fixed incompatibility with macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
Changes for v5.1.35 - v5.1.36
- + User interface: Dark theme.
- - Several YouTube video downloading bugs fixed.
- * Firefox and Chrome extensions updated.
Changes for v5.1.33 - v5.1.34
- - Qt updated to 5.10.
- - WinDivert updated to 1.3.
- - General bug fixes.
Changes for v5.1.27 - v5.1.33
- - [Win] Fixed issues when FDM couldn't seed due to Windows Firewall.
- - [Win] Fiixed issues with lagging on Wi-Fi networks.
- - [MacOS] Fixed random crashes when downloading torrents.
- - Added Firefox 57+ support.
- - General bugfixes and improvements.
Changes for v5.1.26 - v5.1.27
- Completely revamped modal dialogs are even more user-friendly. From now on, FDM will ask you if you want to finish a previously failed download instead of creating a new one. If a link has expired and you dont want to restart the download, just use the Change URL option added to the context menu and check the status of your downloads in a new progress tab on the Info panel.