Version history for GameBoost for Windows
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Fixed bug where install would not complete if one of the files was locked and needed to be updated during the install process.
Changes for v220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Changed the way the software checks for updates to prevent extra bandwidth usage. License activation system was always changed to allow more activations before a serial reactivation is required.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - v126.96.36.1994
- Added list of pirated serials into the block list.
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Fixed problem where serial numbers would not activate properly if the system firewall was on which did not allow offline serial activation.
Changes for 220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Changed compression level of installer to decrease file size.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - 126.96.36.1994
- Updated several of the urls within the software which check for activation and software updates to point to the ip address of the server for faster resolution.
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Added Relevant Knowledge software bundle option during the install process.
Changes for v220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Fixed another major bug with the update process that would not allow users to install updates and request they manually download and install the latest update.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - v126.96.36.1994
- Fixed problem with installer during the update process which would hang and not install updates for some customers.
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Fixed TrialPay option during uninstall of software, bug prevented the promotion from appearing when software was still in trial mode.
Changes for v220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Fixed bug where mouseclick event and the hand icon would still display for the hidden TrialPay button on the registration purchase window.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - v126.96.36.1994
- Updated to newer version of installer, changed settings within installer that would cause an error during install process
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Fixed minor bug with offline activation and blocked serial numbers.
Changes for v220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Removed the TrialPay and PayPal buttons on the registration screen. The TrialPay option is still available during uninstall.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - v126.96.36.1994
- Minor update which makes a change to a few of the graphics. Also updated date in the versioninfo to reflect the change of year on all executables.
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Updated code which handles serial number online checks, problem with how the serial was sent using the GET request and encoding of non-ascii characters.
Changes for v220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Updated pricing and changed links for better affiliate and campaign tracking within the software and uninstaller.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - v126.96.36.1994
- Added code fix to the way the images which use PNG graphics display. This was more of a problem with lower end graphics cards and virtualized environments where image transparency would show incorrect.
Changes for v188.8.131.524 - v184.108.40.2064
- Fixed problem with custom tooltip control repaint bug which would cover the window and not disappear when certain window controls were moused-over.
Changes for v220.127.116.114 - v18.104.22.1684
- Fixed code for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 detection. Changed how shortcuts are added to Windows 8, removing uninstaller and readme from the links added to start screen with the installer.
Changes for v22.214.171.1244 - v126.96.36.1994
- Fixed problem with the trial date check routine, fixed minor bug with controls not lining up properly, and removed code which was no longer used to lower the file size.
Changes for v188.8.131.523 - v184.108.40.2064
Changes for v220.127.116.113 - v18.104.22.1683
- Made changes to the update and activation code to reflect changes made with the backend server scripts. Also added several serials to the blocked serials list that were used for software piracy.
Changes for v22.214.171.1243 - v126.96.36.1993
- Fixed bug with the update code and those that have an activated and purchased copy, where the update would keep prompting endlessly. Removed graphics for a background image that was no longer used to trim down the size of the main executable.
Changes for v188.8.131.523 - v184.108.40.2063
- Added update code which checks if a sofware update is available if it has not been updated within 45 days, will prompt to download and install the latest version. Fixed minor bug on software startup code to prevent multiple copies opened at the same time.
Changes for v220.127.116.113 - v18.104.22.1683
- Updated the TrialPay uninstall graphic to reflect updated icons and new marketing caption. Fixed minor typos within the license file and references to outdated support phone numbers.
Changes for v22.214.171.1243 - v126.96.36.1993
- Added code which would not detect Windows 8.1 correctly, also added new section within manifests to detect Windows 8.1 correctly.
Changes for v188.8.131.523 - v184.108.40.2063
- Removed duplicate mainicon that was no longer needed with updated version of Delphi which reduced each executable by a hundred kb. Also added the 30 day trial limitation back to software.
Changes for v220.127.116.113 - v18.104.22.1683
- Added fix to the online updater which would not properly overwrite files that were of the same file size even though the file was a newer version.
Changes for v22.214.171.1243 - v126.96.36.1993
- Made changes to the background image on the main window and on the secondary windows. Fixed bug with how the installer would add icons to the Windows 8.1 start screen.
Changes for v188.8.131.523 - v184.108.40.2063
- Updated installer to new version to support Windows 8.1 features and correctly install and set permissions on files and with the registry.
Changes for v220.127.116.113 - v18.104.22.1683
- Fixed problem where InnoSetup would not install properly outside of the main Windows install drive, or onto a USB thumb drive.
Changes for v22.214.171.1243 - v126.96.36.1993
- Tested and added some minor fixes because of errors with Windows 8.1 RTM. Added Windows 8.1 detection with installer as well.
Changes for v188.8.131.523 - v184.108.40.2063
- Updated contact and phone number for technical support within all documentation and help file. Recompiled help file with updated html help compiler for compatibility.
Changes for v220.127.116.113 - v18.104.22.1683
- Added fix for some serial numbers that would not work due to unicode characters in the customers name. Fixed bug during update process that would hang and cause the updater to not update the software correctly. Changed compression level on installer to prevent error messages of not enough disk space during extraction and installation.
Changes for v22.214.171.1243 - v126.96.36.1993
- Fixed issue with Windows 8.1 compatibility, also added further fixes to the Korean translation. Changed compression and some output options within the installer.
Changes for v188.8.131.521 - v184.108.40.2063
- Updated the recent Korean translation to fix some typos, shorten sentences that ran on too long and grammer mistakes.