Version history for Grub2Win
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- Minor fixes to the User Files routines.
- Refreshed Clover to level 4871.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- Grub2Win now has the ability to browse directories and edit files in your EFI partition.
- You can also copy directories and files to or from your EFI partition.
- Directories and files can also be renamed and deleted.
- Clover EFI for OSX can now be downloaded and installed by Grub2Win while you are running Windows.
- This makes it easier to set up OSX boot for Hackintosh machines.
- Updates to the help files to reflect these new features.
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- Corrected the OS bits display for some older 32 bit and XP machines.
- Cleaned up a couple of small issues in the language detection code.
- Added an option to set the language automatically.
- This is based on the currently selected Windows language.
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- Enhanced the theme preview screens.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- Enhancements to the Grub boot time utilities.
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- Enhanced the version update and download routines in Grub2Win.
- This should make the update process more reliable.
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- The Grub2Win executables are now digitally signed.
- Several sites in Eastern Europe have published bogus versions of Grub2Win.
- These corrupted versions sometimes contained advertisements and malware.
- Grub2Win should only be downloaded from the official SourceForge site.
- The digital certificate will assure you that the program is genuine and unaltered.
- Minor updates were also made to the GUI and help files.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- Fixed an error in the OS Type display on the Manage Boot Menu screen.
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- Cleaned up and modularized some of the code.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- Several enhancements to the language detection routines.
- Minor fixes to the GUI and grub.cfg parsing logic.