Version history for iGadget
Changes for v7.3.2 - v7.3.3
- Updated to fix possible errors when accessing song data from devices when running iTunes 11.1.3 and later.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v7.3.2
- Additional updates to the playlist transfer plugin to resolve errors some people experienced when transferring playlists.
- Updated the playlist transfer plugin to help resolve errors some people experienced when transferring playlists.
- Updated Horoscope and Movie Showtime plugins. The source sites for these plugins changed their format so these plugins have been updated to take the changes into account. Prior versions could cause the program to hang when trying to access the sites.
- Removed the Driving Directions plugin. The source site changed and we can no longer access the driving directions from the program. So, this plugin will no longer be available. However, it is possible that a driving directions plugin could be added back in with a future update if we find a source site we can access.
- Updated to work better with Windows 8 (no longer have to install .NET Framework 3.5).
- Updated to fix error when used with iOS 6 devices.
- Added "Super Rescue Playlist" feature. This shows up as another playlist that contains the same list of tracks as the device itself shows. This means that even if iTunes no longer sees everything on the device, there is still a very good chance that you'll be able to recover all your songs from the device in any case. This feature is available with any device running iOS 5 or later (iPhones, iPads and iPod touches).