Version history for ImageGrab
<<Back to software description
Changes for v5.0.6 - v6.0.1
- It can open the main types of video file for playing and navigate very precisely and comfortably in the file to reach the desired image.
- It can extract the current image from the video with a single click or pressing a key on the keyboard.
- The extracted images can be numbered or marked with the timestamp and saved in the folder of your choice.
- An intervalometer allows to extract periodically, very simply and automatically, an image
- A scripting language makes it possible to program all ImageGrab operations and reproduce them at will
- It can embed different data in real time in the video, for example the timestamp or, for DV videos, datecode or timecode, and get it on the extracted image.
Changes for v5.0.5 - v5.0.6
- a serious bug during inlay of text in the video has been fixed
- code has been cleaned and optimized
- the video is less jerky when the state changes
- the current image is copied into the clipboard and no more the previous snapshot
- the intervalometer in normal mode has been fixed to extract the correct images
Changes for v4.1.3 - v4.2.0
- Imagegrab 4.2.0 is a minor update improving the interface of ImageGrab, for instance the display in full screen.
Changes for v4.1.2 - v4.1.3
- the /P command to set a position in a script or command-line is improved: the program waits now until the position is reached. There should no more be the issue of previous images being grabbed instead of the required position.
- the script and command-line commands are better working in some cases, even if there are erroneous commands. They will simply be ignored.
Changes for v4.1.1 - v4.1.2
- one can go the the scn or srt file by clicking on the sign
- if the destination folder is changed in the Options panel, then the name on the bottom panel is updated
- the Escape key works now when the intervallometer is On with a live stream
- in the script commands, choosing Seconds or Frames for the intervallometer woks now correctly.