Version history for InfraRecorder
Changes for v0.52 - v0.53
- Fixed write speed detection issue.
- Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
- Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
- Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
- Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
- Various minor GUI changes.
- The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.
Changes for v0.50 - v0.51
- Fixed bug causing desktop icons to disappear on Windows 7.
- Fixed bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when opening the burn dialog on systems with no recorder(s) present.
- Added support for burning files from UNC paths.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Increased maximum FIFO buffer size from 128 MiB to 800 MiB.
- Added context menu to explorer tree view.
- InfraRecorder will now flash on the task bar when an operation has completed.
- Added French translation of help file, thanks to Olivier Higelin!
Changes for v0.46.1 - v0.46.2
- Fixed a bug causing the disc file system creation process to hang on some systems (for real this time).
- Fixed a bug causing a custom temporary directory not to be used.
- Fixed a start-up maximization bug.
Changes for v0.46 - v0.46.1
- Fixed a bug causing the disc file system creation process to hang on some systems.
Changes for v0.45 - v0.46
- Minor bugfixes and updates.
- Added support for recording multiple copies.
- Added a welcome screen to the InfraRecorder main application and removed the express application.
- Solved a bug causing the OK button not to be enabled after erasing or formatting a disc.
- Moved all source code to GPL version 3.
- Removed cdrtools binaries in favor of cdrkit binaries.
- Improved device detection routines, there should not be any more problems with wrongly detected drive letters.
- Included an Indonesian translation, thanks to Andhika Padmawan!
- Included a Chuvash translation, thanks to Vladimir Kozhevnikov!
- Fixed a bug causing the express application and shell extension not to be translated.
- Updated the portable version of InfraRecorder to store its log files in the program directory instead of in the the application data folder.
Changes for v0.44.1 - v0.45
- Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a38.
- Fixed a bug making InfraRecorder crash when trying to move a folder to itself.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong folder to be opened when double-clicking in the project list view when a project contained folders with identical names.
- Fixed a bug causing the focus not to be returned to the OK button in the progress dialog after performing an operation.
- Fixed icon rendering error on Windows XP and newer where display depth is lower than 32-bits.
- Changed the option to verify the device configuration at start up to be enabled by default.
- Added support for associating InfraRecorder with disc images.
- Updated the some of the dialog windows to be minimizable and visible on the task bar when launced by an external application (like irExpress).
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect file names to be used when verifying recorded discs.
- Added functionallity to rename and remove files from imported sessions.
- Added support for selecting which multi-session track to import.
- When trying to record to a non-empty rewritable disc, InfraRecorder now asks if the disc should be erased.
- When performing an operation the progress is now also displayed in the taskbar.
- Reduced memory usage when dealing with projects.
- Fixed a bug making it impossible to open saved projects containing no files.
- Included a Thai translation, thanks to Prasit Kaephukhieo!
- Improved compatibility with the ISO9660 standard.
- Added support for creating UDF-only file systems.
- Added support for Unicode files names in Joliet extension and UDF file system.
- Added support for fragmented files in ISO9660 level 3. Files larger than 4 GiB can now be recorded to an ISO9660 file system.
- Removed mkisofs and isoinfo dependencies.
- Fixed some bugs related to importing disc sessions.
- Added properties menu item when right-clicking on the project tree root node.
- Added proper flagging of hidden files in the disc file system.
- Changed the default write method for multi-session projects to TAO.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when renaming project files to include slash or backslash characters.
- Added the .img extension to the list of supported disc image extensions.
- A few cosmetic changes.
- Included an Arabic translation, thanks to Circoficus!
- Included a Greek translation, thanks to ÓôáìÜôéïò Ç. ÓôáìáôÝëëïò!
Changes for v0.44 - v0.44.1
- Introduced alternate ways of fetching recorder write speeds. This should solve the "disabled OK button problem".
- Added support for reloading laptop drives (drives that can not automatically load themselves) before starting the disc verification process.
- Corrected a version display error in the log system.
Changes for v0.43.1 - v0.44
- Added a warning message when disabling disc fixation since some users believes that this will create a multi-session disc.
- It's now possible to perform a disc copy using the same device as source and target.
- Updated drive speed detection routines, it should now detect correct speeds depeding on the inserted media.
- Improved the media removal/insertion auto detection routines. * Added support for switching through the controls of the main view using the tab key.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to crash on Windows 9x systems when changing folder in the explorer view.
- Added menu items for selecting all files and inverting the file selection.
- Fixed a bug causing negative progress to be displayed in some cases.
- Updated InfraRecorder to correctly maximize on startup, if closed maximized. * Added a website button to the about window.
- Fixed a project file rename bug.
- Made the toolbar customizable in several ways.
- Improved project file handling, no duplicate files or folders are allowed.
- The program configuration is now stored in the application data folder. A new portable version of InfraRecorder has been created where data is stored in the program folder.
- Greatly improved drag and drop functionality.
- Included a Norwegian translation, thanks to Karol Ptasinski!
- Updated the help file with index and search capabilities.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to try to verify files that where imported from previous sessions.
- Fixed a bug causing the disc to be ejected (if requested) before starting the disc verification process.
- Fixed a bug causing incompatibility with Windows 9x systems due to a function call to SHGetFolderPathA