Version history for InfraRecorder (Portable)
Changes for v0.52 - v0.53
- Fixed write speed detection issue.
- Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
- Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
- Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
- Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
- Various minor GUI changes.
- The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.
Changes for v0.50 Rev 3 - v0.51
- Fixed bug causing desktop icons to disappear on Windows 7.
- Fixed bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when opening the burn dialog on systems with no recorder(s) present.
- Added support for burning files from UNC paths.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Increased maximum FIFO buffer size from 128 MiB to 800 MiB.
- Added context menu to explorer tree view.
- InfraRecorder will now flash on the task bar when an operation has completed.
- Added French translation of help file, thanks to Olivier Higelin!
Changes for v0.46.1 - v0.46.2
- Fixed a bug causing the disc file system creation process to hang on some systems (for real this time).
- Fixed a bug causing a custom temporary directory not to be used.
- Fixed a start-up maximization bug.