Version history for IObit Driver Booster
Changes for v6.3.0 - v6.5.0
- Larger driver database to update the latest hardware drivers.
- Full support to update drivers for the latest Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1).
- The Microsoft Visual C Redistributable 2019 game component update has been added.
- Small UI improvements.
- All known bugs have been fixed.
Changes for v6.0.2 - v6.1.0
- + Larger database, especially more stable drivers for audio devices.
- + More "Game Ready" drivers for support of games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI and GRIP (PRO users have access to these drivers as soon as they are out).
- + Added more solutions to solve sound problems caused by Windows Update and other programs.
- + The tools Recovery No Sound and Recovery Network error have been improved.
- + Feedback is optimized.
- + All known bugs have been fixed.
Changes for v184.108.40.2062 - v5.5.0
- In this version the database with drivers for external devices has been expanded and the program is now doing self-monitoring and therefore can solve problems within the program itself.
Changes for v220.127.116.112 - v18.104.22.1680
- What's new:
- + Supported more than 1,000,000 official drivers.
- + New database architecture for more accurate and faster driver matching.
- + New scan engine connects to server via HTTPS for safer and faster scan.
- + New download engine for faster downloading speed.
- + New Auto Driver Update to automatically download and install drivers & game components when PC is idle.
- + New timeline design for Driver Update History.
- + Supported the latest driver installation rules of Windows 10 Build 14310 and later, like Anniversary Update and Creators Update.
- + Supported more game components including Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable, Silverlight 6, Microsoft XML, and Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace.
- + Optimized Driver Backups & Restore for more convenient operation.
- + Enhanced Fix No Sound tool.
- + Brand-new intuitive UI.
- + Supported 48 languages.
Changes for v22.214.171.1242 - v126.96.36.1992
- * Fully supported latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- * Larger Database - Supported over 400,000 drivers for more exact match with your unique device.
- * Safer and More Stable Driver Updating - Each driver, even those passed WHQL Testing, has been strictly tested by our driver testing team.
- * Optimized Download Engine - Adopted auto downloading & new advanced driver compression technology for up to 130% faster speed.
- * Optimized Installation Engine - Increased installation speed and success rate.
- * More Powerful Toolkit - Enhanced Toolkit to fix more common issues of device error, network failure, etc.
- * Improved Ignore Function - Added 'Ignore this update only' option so you can still scan for later update.
- * Optimized Rescue - Supported manually creating and removing system restore points in a more easy-to-use interface.
- * Optimized Feedback - Intelligently recommend appropriate solutions to users’ common questions.
- * Professional Technical Support - All users’ feedback can be taken care of at the very first time.
- * Brand-New UI - Provided two sets of new skins (Black and Readable), simpler and easier to use.
- * Localization - Support 45 languages.
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.2067
- + Full Support for Windows 10 - Powerful database provides driver updates after Windows upgrade
- + Expanded Game Components Database - Include VC Runtime 2008, VC Runtime 2010 and VC Runtime 2012
- + Added White Skin - Customize UI with more options
- + Optimized Uninstall Feature - Clean up unplugged devices that are no longer used
- + Optimized Driver Backup Feature - Save driver backups more securely
- + Optimized Scan Engine - Scan drivers more rapidly
- + Added Localization
- + Fixed minor bugs