Version history for IP Camera Viewer
Changes for v3.0 - v4.02
- Imporved Stability: The CPU memory utilization is optimized which leads to more responsiveness of application.
- Support for ONVIF cameras: IP camera Viewer auto detects all the ONVIF cameras in your network. Most new IP cameras are ONVIF-compliant and these can be automatically detected and can be easily added by IP Camera Viewer.
- Support for new IP cameras: Support for 19 IP cameras including new brands like Ctronics, Hesavision, iBaby, Kkmoon and KTNC. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Version 3.1
- Better Performance: You will notice a considerable performance improvement when using IP Camera Viewer both in terms of CPU and memory utilization.
- Support for new IP cameras: Support for 21 IP cameras including new brands like Avigilon, Escam, HSmartLink, Imporx, Milesight and Watashi. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
Changes for v2.1 - v3.0
- Windows 10 compatibility: IP Camera Viewer has been successfully tested to work on windows 10 operating system.
- Audio support for IP cameras: Audio support is now available for IP cameras also.
- Improved check for updates: Get automatically notified when new update of IP Camera Viewer is available.
- Support for new IP cameras: Support for 42 IP cameras including new brands like Ansel, Longse, AOTE, Digiop, Huacam, iControl, Juan and Zoneway.