Version history for LibreCAD (PortableApps)
Changes for v2.1.0 - v2.1.1
- Bugs eliminated:
- draft mode was not set for new/opened drawings
- performance did not improve when zooming into an area
- certain polylines were not rendered properly
- opening a file did't restore the layer's construction state
- the cursor was hidden for 'polyline from existing'
- closing an inactive tab cleared the layer list
- wouldn't build with Qt4
Changes for v2.0.4 - v2.0.5
- interpolation spline， Draw->Spline->Spline Points (designed by Pavel Krejcir);
- File -> Export as PDF
- Korean language support;
- smooth scrolling/zooming (designed by Oskar Linde);
- allow user to hide splash at loading;
- gcc-4.10 support;
- Work-in-progress, finding enclosed area within a contour;
- added appdata.xml;
- "Modify->Round" renamed to "Modify->Fillet"
- command line aliases can be made for both regular commands and short commands.
- fixed many bugs since the 2.0.4 release.