Version history for LockHunter (32 and 64 bit)
Changes for v3.2.3 - v3.3 beta 1
- In this version we have added some frequently asked features like multiple file select and as usually added new bugs fixed some bugs.
- Multiple file selection
- Now you can choose several files or folders at once and the program will show you all locking processes and allows to delete them.
- Drag and drop support
- It’s now possible to drag and drop files or folders from Explorer or a file manager to the program’s window.
- Bug fixes
- Improved performance of locking process scan
- GDI objects count grows with each UI refresh
- The icon in the Explorer context menu had white background, now it’s
- If asked to delete directories on OS restart it falsely reported they were
- deleted, while actually it didn’t that
Changes for v3.1.1 - v3.2.3
- Bug fixes
- On some configurations the program stopped displaying its UI
- It was impossible to select a locked file from the open file dilog ('file in use' error)
- The program displayed a wrong message on command line "delete" command
- Incorrect order of "kill" command when called with "delete" switch ("delete" called before "kill" which lead to inabilty to delete a blocked file)
- A message may display even when the program called with "silent" command line switch
- The program displayed success message on deletion failure of a folder
- Some minor interface glitches in classic Windows theme fixed
- Command line may loose some parameters when run from non elevated environment
- New features
- Now command line return non zero exit code in case of unsuccessful operation. Find list of exit codes in the manual
- "delperm" command line switch added. It allows to delete a file permanently without taking it to the Recycle Bin
Changes for v3.0.2 - v3.1.1
- This version contains a fix for one crucial bug:
- In case if the UAC is disabled and the program is running under non administrative account it doesn't start (actually it started to run itself in an infinite loop).