Version history for MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)
Changes for v1.1.3 - v1.1.4
- + Added support for Media Player Classic BE.
Changes for v1.1.2 - v1.1.3
- + Added support for AIMP4
Changes for v1.1.1 - v1.1.2
- + Added partial support for the new Spotify client. Tested against version 22.214.171.124.
Changes for v1.1.0 - v1.1.1
- + Added 'Reload' command to the popup menu.
Changes for v1.0.9 - v1.1.0
- Media Player Classic (32-bit) "previous track" function didn't work properly.
Changes for v1.0.7 - v1.0.9
- ! Media Player Classic "previous track" function didn't work properly
- + Added ability to reload the application from the tray menu. Sometimes, after playing a game or other full-screen app, the hotkeys fail to work.
- Instead of shutting down and restarting MPH manually, you can simply use the "Reload" option from the tray menu.
Changes for v1.0.6 - v1.0.7
- + Added support for the Pandora Desktop app.
- * Made main form resizable.
Changes for v1.0.3 - v1.0.6
- Donate button was broken.
- + Added support for Media Player Classic 64-bit.
- + Added option allowing you to specify a file to launch if a hotkey is triggered and no players are running. For example, you could specify a player to launch or even a custom script of your own.