Version history for NirSoft AlternateStreamView
Changes for v1.45 - v1.51
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run AlternateStreamView as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.45
- Added /filename command-line option, which allows you to open AlternateStreamView with a single filename.
- Added 'Explorer Context Menu' option. When it's turned on, 'AlternateStreamView' item is added to the context menu of Windows Explorer, and allows you to check the alternate streams of a single file.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.40
- Added 'Open Folder In Explorer' option.
- Added 64-bit build.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- You can now specify environment variables inside the scan folder (For example: %localappdata%, %appdata%)
Changes for v1.32 - v1.35
- Fixed bug: When searching with woldcard that is not *.*, AlternateStreamView failed to scan the subfolders.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.