Version history for NirSoft BatteryInfoView
Changes for v1.21 - v1.23
- Changed the 'Battery Wear Level' caption to 'Battery Health', which is the right term to use (Battery Wear Level is the opposite).
- Version 1.22:
- Added option to display the battery capacity in mAh (milliampere-hour). This option works only if the voltage of the battery is available.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
- Fixed bug: BatteryInfoView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.20
- Added 'Automatically Scroll Down On New Log Item' option.
- Added option to automatically save every new log line into a file, in comma-delimited or tab-delimited format (You can activate this feature in the 'Advanced Options' window).
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Fixed issue: The properties and the options windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.13 - v1.15
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of MyEventViewer will be invisible on start.
Changes for v1.12 - v1.13
- Added thousands separator to the 'Charge/Discharge Rate' value.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Added more options to control the event types added to the battery log. (In the 'Advanced Options' window)