Version history for NirSoft CountryTraceRoute
Changes for v1.22 - v1.23
- Fixed bug: CountryTraceRoute failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Fixed to display the main window properly when using large fonts settings.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Fixed bug: CountryTraceRoute crashed when specifying a large maximum hops number.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.20
- Added command-line options to start the Traceroute instantly with the specified host name.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Fixed the flickering appeared while updating the Traceroute information.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- CountryTraceRoute now remembers the last 20 host-names/IP addresses that you previously queried and you can select them from a combo-box.
- The host-name combo-box is now focused on start.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.10
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
- You now copy & paste full URL into the host name text-box, and CountryTraceRoute will automatically extract the host name from the URL.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Added 'Stop' button.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.