Version history for NirSoft DriverView (64-bit)
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.45
- Added 'Digital Signature' column, which displays the signer name if the driver is signed with a digital signature. This column is active only when 'Read Digital Signatures' option (Under the Options menu) is turned on. (by default it's turned off)
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Fixed the flickering occurred while scrolling the drivers list.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Fixed issue: On Windows 7/2008/Vista, DriverView displayed the incorrect driver version for some driver files.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.40
- Added 'Beep On Drivers Change' option. (For using when 'Automatic Refresh' is turned on)