Version history for NirSoft HashMyFiles
Changes for v2.03 - v2.11
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11).
Changes for v2.02 - v2.03
- Fixed HashMyFiles to handle daylight saving time properly, like Explorer on Windows 7.
Changes for v2.01 - v2.02
- Added 'Copy SHA256' option (F11)
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- If SHA256 hash is not active, 'Open In VirusTotal Web site' option now works with MD5 hashes.
Changes for v1.97 - v2.00
- Added 'Open In VirusTotal Web site' option. (Works only when SHA256 hash is active)
- If you have a software file that other people already submitted to VirusTotal, this option will open a Web page in VirusTotal Web site with the Antivirus scanning result.
Changes for v1.96 - v1.97
- You can now use environment strings in the 'Add Folder' and 'Add By Wildcard' options (For example: %AppData%\*.* )
- Added 64-bit build.
Changes for v1.95 - v1.96
- Fixed bug: HashMyFiles displayed hashes for empty files, and marked them as identical to the string in the clipboard.
- Fixed the flickering while scrolling the hash list.
Changes for v1.90 - v1.95
- When selecting one or more files located on a remote network and choosing 'Move To Recycle Bin', HashMyFiles now asks you whether you want to delete the files, because remote network files cannot be sent to Recycle Bin.
- When HashMyFiles asks you whether to delete files or move them to Recycle Bin, the default answer is now set to 'No'.
- Accelerator keys change: Del key is now used for 'Remove Selected Files' option.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Changes for v1.89 - v1.90
- Fixed bug: HashMyFiles failed to detect identical files properly if the user unchecked the MD5, SHA1, and CRC32 hash types.
Changes for v1.88 - v1.89
- Fixed bug: HashMyFiles didn't display any hash if the user unchecked the MD5, SHA1, and CRC32 hash types.
Changes for v1.87 - v1.88
- Fixed the 'Mark Hash In Clipboard' option to work with CRC32.
Changes for v1.86 - v1.87
- Fixed bug: The 'Mark Hash In Clipboard' option failed to work with the SHA-256, SHA-512, and SHA-384 hashes.
Changes for v1.85 - v1.86
- Fixed bug: HashMyFiles failed to display the size and date/time information for a filename that begins with dot character.