Version history for NirSoft HashMyFiles (unicode)
Changes for v2.03 - v2.11
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11).
Changes for v2.02 - v2.03
- Fixed HashMyFiles to handle daylight saving time properly, like Explorer on Windows 7.
Changes for v2.01 - v2.02
- Added 'Copy SHA256' option (F11)
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- If SHA256 hash is not active, 'Open In VirusTotal Web site' option now works with MD5 hashes.
Changes for v1.96 - v2.00
- Added 'Open In VirusTotal Web site' option. (Works only when SHA256 hash is active)
- If you have a software file that other people already submitted to VirusTotal, this option will open a Web page in VirusTotal Web site with the Antivirus scanning result.
Changes for v1.95 - v1.96
- Fixed bug: HashMyFiles displayed hashes for empty files, and marked them as identical to the string in the clipboard.
- Fixed the flickering while scrolling the hash list.
Changes for v1.90 - v1.95
- When selecting one or more files located on a remote network and choosing 'Move To Recycle Bin', HashMyFiles now asks you whether you want to delete the files, because remote network files cannot be sent to Recycle Bin.
- When HashMyFiles asks you whether to delete files or move them to Recycle Bin, the default answer is now set to 'No'.
- Accelerator keys change: Del key is now used for 'Remove Selected Files' option.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.