Version history for NirSoft PingInfoView
Changes for v1.42 - v1.45
- Added option to control the maximum number of concurrent pings (In 'Advanced Options' window - F9). The default value is 500.
- Fixed bug: PingInfoView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.42
- Fixed issue: When editing PingInfoView_hosts.txt with external editor that adds Byte order mark to the file, PingInfoView failed to handle the first host name.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.40
- Added 'Auto Scroll Lower Pane' option.
- Fixed bug: In some circumstances, when using 'Copy Selected Items' on the lower pane, PingInfoView copied the wrong items or crashed.
- Improved the ability of PingInfoView to handle hundreds or thousants of IP addresses in the same time.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the options windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.35
- Added a lower pane that lists the result of all pings for the selected IP address in the upper pane. (You can disable this feature by unchecking the 'Show Lower Pane' option under the Options menu)
Changes for v1.28 - v1.30
- PingInfoView now resolves the IP addresses and displays the result under the 'Host Name' column.
- Added 'Minimum Ping Time' and 'Maximum Ping Time' columns.