Version history for NirSoft ProduKey (portable)
<<Back to software description
Changes for v1.86 - v1.88
- Added 'Save All Items' option.
- Version 1.87
- Fixed to display Office version if the product name is not stored in the Registry.
Changes for v1.85 - v1.86
- Fixed bug: ProduKey displayed wrong product name of Microsoft Office taken from another Registry key.
Changes for v1.80 - v1.85
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns On Load' option.
- Version 1.83
- Added support for SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Version 1.82
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which is needed to get a product key from external drive on Windows Vista and later.
- Version 1.81
- You can now export the product keys list to JSON file.
Changes for v1.70 - v1.80
- Added option to temporarily start the remote registry service on the remote computer (For reading the product keys from the Registry on the remote computer)
Changes for v1.67 - v1.70
- Added support for BIOS OEM Key (Windows 8).
Changes for v1.66 - v1.67
- The DefaultProductKey Registry key support added on v1.61 is now turned off by default (You can turn it on with 'Load Default Product Key' option).
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- Added /NoErrorMessage command-line option. If you specify it with a save command-line option, an error message won't be displayed if the save action is failed. Instead, the error code will be returned to the caller.
Changes for v1.62 - v1.65
- Added support for Visual Studio.
Changes for v1.61 - v1.62
- Fixed bug from v1.61: ProduKey crashed in some systems.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- ProduKey now tries to extract the key from DefaultProductKey Registry key if the product key cannot be found in the standard location of Windows 7 product key.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.60
- Added support for SQL Server 2008.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed a bug with the 'N' character location on the product key of Windows 8.
Changes for v1.54 - v1.55
- Fixed ProduKey to decode properly the product key of Windows 8.