Version history for NirSoft RegDllView (64-bit)
Changes for v1.57 - v1.58
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
- The 'Read Digital Signatures' option is now turned off by default.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.57
- Added 'Show Time In GMT' option.
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed bug: RegDllView failed to extract the digital signatures on some systems.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Added 'Digital Signature' column, which displays the signer name if the registered dll is signed with a digital signature. This column is active only when 'Read Digital Signatures' option (Under the Options menu) is turned on.
Changes for v1.46 - v1.50
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- When running RegDllView on Windows Vista/7/8/2008 without 'Run As Administrator', it now allows you to use the 'Open In RegEdit' feature (Elevation window will appear when using the 'Open In RegEdit' option).
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.45
- Added 'Stop' menu item to stop the scanning process of registered dll files.