Version history for NirSoft RegScanner (64-bit)
Changes for v2.36 - v2.40
- Added 'Copy As .Reg File Format' option (Ctrl+R)
- Added /sreg command-line option
Changes for v2.10 - v2.15
- You can now specify multiple base keys to scan, delimited by comma. (For example: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion, HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion )
- Be aware that if the base key you want to scan contains a comma character, you have enclose the key with quotes (For example: "HKLM\Software\My,Key")
Changes for v2.07 - v2.10
- The date/time values are now saved to the config file.
- Added 'Save Settings' button for saving the settings without scan.
- Fixed the edit mode in date/time controls.
Changes for v2.05 - v2.07
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run RegScanner as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008.
Changes for v2.04 - v2.05
- Fixed bug: RegScanner crashed when searching values using wildcard.
Changes for v2.03 - v2.04
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v2.02 - v2.03
- Added 'Clear Recent Files List' option to the 'Recent Config Files' menu.
Changes for v2.01 - v2.02
- The find string is now displayed in the title bar of the main window.
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- When running RegScanner on Windows Vista/7/8/2008 without 'Run As Administrator', it now allows you to use the 'Open In RegEdit' feature (Elevation window will appear when using the 'Open In RegEdit' option).
Changes for v1.96 - v2.00
- Added option to search Registry items by wildcards. (For example: *num* , abc????)
Changes for v1.95 - v1.96
- RegScanner now remembers the last 20 find strings you used and allows you to easily choose them again from a combo-box.
- Fixed the flickering occurred while scrolling the Registry items.
Changes for v1.90 - v1.95
- Fixed the export and delete features to work properly on the Registry of remote computer.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.85 - v1.90
- Added 'Recent Config Files' menu, which allows you to easily open the last 10 configuration files that you used.