Version history for NirSoft SpecialFoldersView (64-bit)
Changes for v1.21 - v1.25
- Added 'Environment String Path' column, which displays the folder path using environment variables, like %USERPROFILE% , %APPDATA%.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added support for 'Downloads' folder. (Windows 7 and Windows 8)
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added support for 3 folders on 64-bit systems: Program Files x86, Program Files - Common x86, and System Directory x86. (Works only on the x64 build)
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.