Version history for NirSoft SysExporter (Portable)
Changes for v1.70 - v1.72
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run SysExporter as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008. You should use this option if you need to extract data from a software that is executed as administrator.
Changes for v1.62 - v1.70
- Added command-line options that allows you to export the data of Windows controls to a file from command-line, without displaying any user interface. For example, to export the active ListView in the task manager of Windows to html file: sysexp.exe /Process "taskmgr.exe" /class "SysListView32" /Visible "Yes" /shtml "c:\temp\1.html"
Changes for v1.61 - v1.62
- Fixed the flickering while scrolling the items of list-view.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.52 - v1.60
- Added support for DirectUI control, which is used to display files and folders on Explorer Windows of Windows 7.