Version history for NirSoft TcpLogView
Changes for v1.12 - v1.15
- Added 'Write To Log File' option. When it's turned on, all log lines are automatically written to TcpLogView.csv located in the same folder of TcpLogView.exe
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Added integration with IPNetInfo utility
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- 'No Local-Host Connections' option now also works with IPv6 loopback address.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.10
- Added 'No Local-Host Connections' option. When it's turned on, connections with 127.0.0.1 in both 'Local Address' and 'Remote Address' will not be added.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Fixed bug: The 'Resolve IP Addresses' feature failed to work on some versions of Windows. (Ooops... I forgot to initialize the Winsock DLL...)