Version history for NirSoft WebBrowserPassView (Portable)
Changes for v1.60 - v1.66
- Made a small change in the password extraction of IE10/IE11/Microsoft Edge that hopefully will solve the crash problems occur on some Windows 10 systems.
- If you have Windows 10 and WebBrowserPassView still crashes, please run WebBrowserPassView with /debugwin10 parameter, run also the DebugView tool of SysInternals, and then send me the last 4 debug lines that appeared before the crash.
Changes for v1.58 - v1.60
- WebBrowserPassView now automatically detects the passwords of Portable Firefox if it's running in the background.
Changes for v1.57 - v1.58
- Fixed WebBrowserPassView to display properly user name/password with non-English characters on Chrome Web browser.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.57
- WebBrowserPassView now detects the profile folder of Chromium Web browser.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Removed the command-line options that export the passwords to a file from the official version. A version of this tool with full command-line support will be posted on separated Web page.