Version history for NirSoft WebCacheImageInfo
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Fixed bug: Unicode Byte order mark (FF FE) was added to xml/html files.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.15
- Added support for the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Added 'Explorer Copy' option (Ctrl+P), which allows you to copy one or more files and then paste them into opened folder in Windows Explorer.
- Fixed bug: image with specific EXIF structure caused WebCacheImageInfo to hang or to crash.
Changes for v1.07 - v1.10
- Added 'GPS Location' column.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.07
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Fixed bug: WebCacheImageInfo failed to display the images of Internet Explorer stored in the 'Low' cache folder.
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- The 'Copy URL' option now allows you to copy multiple URLs.
- Fixed bug: WebCacheImageInfo failed to show an image compressed with gzip (On Firefox and Chrome Web browsers)