Version history for NirSoft WhatIsHang
Changes for v1.25 - v1.27
- Fixed bug: The 'Automatically Get Report' menu item failed to work properly.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.25
- Added 'Automatically Get Report' option. When it's turned on, WhatIsHang automatically generates a report for a freezeing program around 2 seconds after it's detected, without selecting it and pressing F9.
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added x64 build, for getting a report about freezing 64-bit applications.
- Added list of all loaded modules to the report.
- Fixed the flickering problem in the status bar.
- When WhatIsHang fails to extract information from the process, it now displays a message about that in the report, instead of showing report full of zero numbers...