Version history for PassMark PerformanceTest (64-bit)
Changes for v7.0 Build 1030 - v7.0 Build 1031
- Fixed an issue where some system information wasn't being correctly gathered on XP.
- Fixed an issue displaying the wrong OS in the baseline management window.
Changes for v7.0 Build 1029 - v7.0 Build 1030
- Fixed a bug in the 32-bit version of PerformanceTest preventing gathering of certain system information.
- Some minor changed/improvements to the advanced baseline search window.
Changes for v7.0 Build 1028 - v7.0 Build 1029
- Faster startup on some older CPU models.
- Improved support for Ivy-Bridge and Xeon E7 processors.
- Correct identification of Windows 8.
Changes for v7.0 Build 1027 - v7.0 Build 1028
- Improvement for overclocking detection on some AMD Llano CPUs.
- Added correct identification of Radeon HD 7700 and 7800 series cards.
- Fixed possible crash when populating baseline information list.