Version history for PasteBin
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- - IMPROVED: Compiled with AutoIt v184.108.40.206.
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- - IMPROVED: If using the installed version of PasteBin, it will now store the settings in %APPDATA%\PasteBin instead of the application folder. This is due to UAC and protected folders.
- - IMPROVED: Now Settings.ini will be automatically renamed to PasteBin.ini.
- Version 22.214.171.124 [07-08-2013]
- - ADDED: 1 Week and 2 Weeks to the expiry options.
- - ADDED: Portuguese language. (Thanks Midas)
- - FIXED: Creating a private paste would display an error.
- - FIXED: Header sent to PasteBin.com was incorrectly formatted.
- - FIXED: Various bugs which were fixed due to the optimisation of the code.
- - IMPROVED: Calculation and conversion of the unix timestamp.
- - IMPROVED: Calling of the winhttp DLL.
- - IMPROVED: Checking Internet connection on Windows XP and below. This will connect to Microsoft NCSI which is how Microsoft checks for connectivity on Windows Vista and above.
- - IMPROVED: Exporting data to csv, html, txt or xml. An increase in speed has resulted in this optimisation.
- - IMPROVED: Internal identification check for when PasteBin is already running.
- - IMPROVED: Source code for memory management.
- - IMPROVED: Style formats list.