Version history for Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter (64-bit portable)
Changes for v1.13 - v1.14
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- New video filters: color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, flip horizontal, flip vertical, rotation, negative.
- Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.
- Displaying the size of the resulting file during conversion.
- Highlighting the conversion speed and highlighting the number of the current pass during two-pass conversion.
- A new control displaying a list of pre-defined video resolutions. All resolutions that meet the 16:9 aspect ratio are highlighted in green, 4:3 - light red. The list has also been complemented with slightly less used resolutions.
- New control displaying the list of profiles. Now additional separators are displayed between the profiles, which increases the readability.
- Changed the position and size of some interface elements, mainly related to facilitating access to advanced program options.
- A small changes to many controls: file list (table), buttons, audio volume slider, menus, some panels...
- Lots of smaller improvements and bug fixes.