Version history for Pazera WebM to AVI Converter (portable 64-bit)
Changes for v1.4 - v1.5
- Program name was changed from Pazera Free WebM to AVI Converter to Free WebM to AVI Converter.
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- New modules: Check for updates and Tools info.
- Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.
- New video filters: color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, flip horizontal, flip vertical, rotation, negative.
- Displaying the size of the resulting file during conversion.
- Highlighting the conversion speed and highlighting the number of the current pass during two-pass conversion.
- A new control displaying a list of pre-defined video resolutions. All resolutions that meet the 16:9 aspect ratio are highlighted in green, 4:3 - light red. The list has also been complemented with slightly less used resolutions.
- The control displaying the list of profiles has been changed. Now additional separators are displayed between the profiles, which increases the readability.
- Changed the position and size of some interface elements, mainly related to facilitating access to advanced program options.
- A small changes to many controls: file list (table), buttons, audio volume slider, menus, some panels...
- Added the ability to select visible columns from the context menu of the file list and from the main menu.
- The error causing displaying of negative values of processed data after exceeding the 2GB threshold has been fixed.
- Automatic scrolling of text in the window with the conversion progress.
- Lots of smaller improvements and bug fixes.