Version history for Pazera Free MKV to MP4 Converter (Portable)
Changes for v1.0 - v1.1
- From now program is also available in a 64-bit version.
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- Added support for H.265/HEVC video encoder.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Improved detection of data streams in the source files.
- Added possibility to set level of the H.264 encoder.
- New file list control with many additional features (sorting, row and column moving...).
- New columns: icon, full file name, duration, video (summary), video codec, video codec ID, video profile, video bitrate, width, height, resolution, display aspect, frames/sec., bits/pixel, scan type, video stream size, audio (summary), audio codec, audio codec ID, audio profile, audio bitrate, channels, sampling rate, audio stream size, menu, chapters, chapter title, chapter start, chapter end, chapter number.
- Displaying a more detailed information about the source files in the File properties window.
- New conversion profiles.
- Possibility to splitting the output files based on chapters stored in the source files.
- New actions: Uncheck all files, Check selected files, Uncheck selected files, Clear file list
- Possibility to hide panel with conversion settings.
- Changed toolbar.
- New icons.
- Better support for visual styles.
- Added support for additional languages: Hungarian, Latvian, Russian, Swedish.
- Support for Windows XP was dropped. Windows Vista or later is required.